Add new friends.
Share questions. Get noticed!
B-Roll is a free professional networking forum for people interested broadcasting.
- Create a profile to share your work experience and a direct link to your demo reel!
- Ask questions or offer helpful advice to other broadcast professionals in our live FeedRoom.
- Add new friends, network with your colleagues, and share private messages between friends.
Only a few things to know first.
- you must provide your real name and a headshot so that new friends can get to know you.
- by creating an account you agree to our conditions and terms of service.
- administrator reserves the right to moderate comments.
The B-Roll FeedRoom – The B-Roll Feedroom is a live social media forum that updates as users post to it. Whether you are just getting started, or even if it’s been years since you got your first break, this is meant to be a forum where anyone can ask questions, share comments, or offer industry advice to fellow professionals.
Personal Profiles – When you sign up for an account, you will start by setting up a personal profile.
Share your personal bio, work history, and direct links to websites or demo reels showcasing your latest work!
Networking – Add new friends and manage your friends list in the B-Roll Account options menu. Our goal is to develop this community as a great place to network with broadcast professionals at every level in the industry.
Private Messages – Send private messages to your friends within the B-Roll social network. It’s a simple, straight forward mail system that is not publicly viewable.
Check your Inbox in the B-Roll Account menu for the latest messages from your friends!